- 2.5 Hour Rental 16 Foot Boat | Up to 8 Passengers
Watch the fireworks on the Chicago River from your own pontoon boat
Chicago’s majestic architecture really comes alive at night. As the sun goes down, the city lights up, and the skyscrapers brighten the horizon for miles. Wednesday and Saturday evenings are especially romantic thanks to the Navy Pier fireworks, which occur throughout the summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
What better way to see these spectacular light shows than from the Chicago River, on a fun and relaxing private pontoon boat? With BBQ Pontoon, you can cruise the Chicago River while experiencing an unobstructed view of the Navy Pier fireworks.
Our boat rentals come with one free pizza to cook in the gas-fired grill that is included on each pontoon boat. Fireworks cruises come with an extra half hour on the water. Dinner with a show has never been this unique!
Reserve your Chicago pontoon boat rental online today.
How it Works
- All guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to your cruise.
- One free pizza comes with every cruise.
- Additional pizzas are available for $10 each.
- Boats are equipped with gas-fired pizza grills.
- Only pizza can be cooked on the pizza grills.
- Guests can bring their own pizzas, drinks and other light fare.
- Complicated or greasy/messy foods are highly discouraged.
- Beer, wine and spirits are allowed in moderation, but not for your skipper (driver)!
- Boats are not allowed on Lake Michigan or to stop anywhere.
- Your driver must be 21 and present a valid driver’s license and the credit card used at purchase.
- Each person regardless of age counts toward maximum capacity—including babies.
- Boat rentals are for two hours max.
- Hourly and day rentals are not available.
- Boats returned late and/or messy will be subject to additional fees.
- Free Parking!