- 2.5 Hour Rental (Up to 4 Adults and 2 Children)
Watch the fireworks on the Chicago River from your own pontoon boat
Chicago’s majestic architecture really comes alive at night. As the sun goes down, the city lights up, and the skyscrapers brighten the horizon for miles. Wednesday and Saturday evenings are especially romantic thanks to the Navy Pier fireworks, which occur throughout the summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
What better way to see these spectacular light shows than from the Chicago River, on a fun and relaxing private pontoon boat? With BBQ Pontoon, you can cruise the Chicago River while experiencing an unobstructed view of the Navy Pier fireworks.
Our boat rentals come with one free pizza to cook in the gas-fired grill that is included on each pontoon boat. Fireworks cruises come with an extra half hour on the water. Dinner with a show has never been this unique!
Reserve your Chicago pontoon boat rental online today.
PLEASE NOTE: Navy Pier has temporarily suspended their fireworks shows indefinitely. As a result, we are not offering fireworks cruises at this time.
How it Works
- One free pizza comes with every cruise.
- Additional pizzas are available for only $5 each.
- Boats are equipped with gas-fired pizza grills.
- Only pizza can be cooked on the pizza grills.
- You can bring your own pizzas, drinks and other light fare.
- Complicated or greasy/messy foods are highly discouraged.
- Beer, wine and spirits are allowed, but not for your skipper (driver)!
- Boats are not allowed on Lake Michigan or to dock anywhere else.
- All crew members must arrive 30 minutes prior to your cruise.
- Skipper must be 21 and have a valid driver’s license and credit card.
- Each person regardless of age counts toward maximum capacity.
- Boat rentals are for two hours max.
- Hourly and day rentals are not available.
- Boats returned late and/or messy will be subject to additional fees.
- Four (4) adults max per boat at this time. No exceptions.
- Free Parking!